This is a update of the New Future Foundation Friends of the African Union 2014 NFF/FAU Gorée Island Plan.js51_upr22_usa_e_main
Dec 16th 2016 – Friends of the African Union Chamber of Commerce (#FAUchamber) believes that executive action by the President of a $3T USD Quantitative Easing based debt purchasing program (The Daniels IDIQ3) as a foreign policy solution implementation of this program as a public-private partnership of American citizens of the sixth region of the African Union in the USA in support of the African Union and it’s “Agenda 2063” is an approach to how the USA in support continent would build a strategic relationship that would learnt from the lessons of the past, build on the progress now underway and strategically exploit opportunities that are available in the new American Presidency so as to ensure positive socioeconomic transformation within the next 50 years for African Americans, Africans on the Continent and for ending slavery in Africa .
It is based on the Presidency providing solutions for the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of African slavery carried out in the United States of America between 1787 and 1865 and its progenitors the 13 American colonies between 1619 and 1787 its effects subsequently de jure and de facto of racial and economic discrimination on the descendant Americans of America’s African slavery and address the damage incurred by past and current federal government racism against freed African Slaves in the United States from 1865 to 1867 and African Americans from 1867 to 2014 and contributed to the over 20 million current African slaves in African Countries.
The #FAUchamber believes that executive action by the President of the Daniels IDIQ3 $3T USD Quantitative Easing will be a stimulus to the American Economy that
(1) is judicious and free’s 30M human beings from slavery;
(2) answers under the control of our Federal Executive Branch the statements set forth in the interagency response set forth by the US State Department to the United Nations Universal Periodic Review of the United States of America in 2015 that said Civil Rights, Ethnic, and Racial Discrimination is the number one human rights problem in the United States of America and that can address other issues such as the fourth issue of national security, the fifth of immigration from Africa to the USA and the EU that is tied to the sixth labor and trafficking and supportive of the seventh economic, social and cultural rights and measures while addressing in African nations environmental problems while creating American jobs as we deal with domestic implementation of human rights, and uses established treaties and international human rights mechanisms;
(3) draws on already established Executive authority and market infrastructure;
(4) helps the other Americans through indirect associations by creation of supportive ancillary jobs and entrepreneurial opportunities thereby supporting the advancement of the American people as a whole, and;
(5) is just adequate enough to implement real changes that support creating American jobs and will support American citizens” who want to Make America Great Again by continuing the mission of President Lincoln who states March 3, 1837 at the age of 28, while serving in the Illinois General Assembly made one of his first public declarations against slavery:
The following protest was presented to the House, which was read and ordered to be spread on the journals, to wit:
“Resolutions upon the subject of domestic slavery having passed both branches of the General Assembly at its present session, the undersigned hereby protest against the passage of the same.
They believe that the institution of slavery is founded on both injustice and bad policy……..
Dan Stone, A. Lincoln,
Representatives from the county of Sangamon
Further, he stated on September 17, 1859 in a speech at Cincinnati, Ohio:
“I think Slavery is wrong, morally, and politically.”
#FAUchamber 2017 New Future Foundation Friends of the African Union Gorée Island Plan Update by Hershel Daniels Junior FAU Chairman is a proposal meant to Live Up to the ideals in the preamble of the US Constitution as a foreign policy initiative for Africa ie “We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution…” in this case using this Daniels IDIQ3 process to achieve the African Union’s vision of “An Integrated, prosperous and peaceful Africa, driven by its own citizens and representing a dynamic force in the global arena”.