Proposed use of proceeds from our unsolicited proposal (the #BlackFolksPlan) called the public-private partnership the FAU Community Reinvestment Coalition to Make America Great (FAU CRC MAG) components:
- ($2,700B) The FAU CRC MAG Housing Program will take the lead out of America’s housing stock in 300 congressional districts and serve the national security by building a housing infrastructure to withstand a Electro Magnetic Pulse with a $2.7T housing program (1) $500B in Public Housing Authorities Recapitalization with Section 3 Companies; (2) $500B in LMI Housing in cooperation with a proposed FAU, NCRC and ACUMC task force; (3) $500B to end homelessness for Veterans and Children in the USA; (4) $500B in Urban Market Rate Housing, and; (5) $700B used to train 7M Americans who are unemployed to develop and/or build homes, be members of our FAU CRC MAG New American Rights of Passage Program Civilian Emergency Response Teams and invest up to 40% as a second mortgage to help them build their own.
- ($120B) The FAU CRC MAG New American Rites of Passage Program will invest (1) $30B to a proposed coalition of the Congress of the United States with members of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation based on the FAU CRC MAG demonstration in Cincinnati that includes (2) $10B to the FAU African American Victims of Crime Task Force (Formation December 25th 2016 ); (3) $20B to meet the needs of the African American Citizen Community by focused investment in small-dollar lending bank holding partnerships, financial technology companies and SEC defined crowd-source funding; (4) $10B used to create a FAU CRC MAG public benefit legal firm for African for 20 years which would address business and criminal law for African Americans; (5) $20B to the FAU’s Alliance with the Congressional Caucus on Black Women and Girls; (6) $20B to the FAU proposed FAU CRC MAG 21st Century Policing Task Force Safe Streets Program; (7) $10B to the FAU allies in the FAU CRC MAG US Reentry Task Force for the 21st Century Family Task Force.
- ($100B) FAU CRC MAG EDcorp program Includes (1) $34B to modernize school facilities in the USA based on the FAU Education Alliance with a task force that includes FAU Chamber of Commerce (#FAUchamber) Career Workforce Task Force with other organizations that will come together in alliance with 300 Civil Society Organizational representatives. In this case, Civil Society is the non-governmental organizations and institutions that manifest interests and will of citizens who want to Make America Live Up to the ideals in the preamble of the US Constitution i.e. “We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”; (2) $20B for vouchers that allow students to attend any school, public or private, including those run by religious organizations and for-profit companies who accept our FAU CRC MAG oversight mandates including running the (3) $16B New American Rites of Passage Program and (4) $30B with the to be formed FAU CRC MAG High Quality STEM Education Committee as a partnership with members of the Black Alliance for Educational Options and of the African Scientific Institute.
- ($80B) FAU CRC MAG Erase the Digital Divide program Includes (1) $10B to a FAU proposal to the Congressional Black Caucus TECH 2020 to bring together the best minds in the tech, non-profit, education and public sectors to chart a path forward to increase African American inclusion at all levels of the technology industry; (2) $10B to create best of class curriculum for students via innovative solutions based on a FAU Task Force on Education Solutions for at Risk Youth; (3) $10B to STEM programs proposed with the African Scientific Institute to create a next generation of African American Scientists; (4) $50B Erase the Digital Divide in the USA with a focus on rural schools and libraries delivering the bandwidth required for 21st Century learning to Americas poor no matter where they are. That’s particularly true in rural America, where 41% of schools lack access to the fast fiber connections required compared to 31% in urban areas. This includes a secure digital learning system for not only the New American Rites of Passage Program but also for the youth of the world.
- ($350B) FAU CRC MAG African American Business Program will invest (1) $100B in capital for up to a million African American businesses which will support a massive program of employment based on the FAU’s fork of the current My Brothers Keepers program that is to be called the New American Rites of Passage Program in 300 Congressional districts based on the FAU CRC MAG expanding with 59 public private partnerships like that of the in formation in the FAU Ohio Community Reinvestment Coalition. That coalition creates a partnership with state governments and special interest groups like Peoples With Disabilities, Veterans, Americans in Service to our Country overseas, Seniors, Young Adults in STEM, Young Adults at Risk, Young Adults in Education, the District of Columbia, Porta Rico, and US Territories that access state pension funds for use of the people of state who created them while give for the state employees who use theming a market rate of return; (2) $150B is to meet the needs of the African American Community by focused investment in business lending according to SBA standards through bank holding partnerships derived from community benefit agreements like those enacted by the National Community Reinvestment Coalition and its members including the Friends of the African union Chamber of Commerce (#FAUchamber) in Ohio, and; (3) $100B for the FAU CRC MAG New American Rites of Passage program for men that focuses on African-American fathers who according to a Pew Research Center report released in 2016, 11 percent of U.S. children lived apart from their fathers in 1960 compared with 27 percent in 2010. The study also shows that 44 percent of African-American fathers today live apart from their children, compared with 21 percent of white fathers.
- ($200B) FAU CRC MAG believe that we can save health care for African Americans at an affordable rate by (1) buying or investing in a major national health care organization(s) and other health care providers for up to $150B that will serve the state medical insurance markets creating a Public Benefit company for African Americans and empowering African American health professionals and allied organizations and (2) with $50B to create an open enrollment national health plan around that medical organization using the FAU Cincinnati Health Care as a possible model that integrates global best care health practices.
- ($300B) FAU CRC MAG Transportation Program is to invest through participation of African American Construction companies and professionals (who have been traditionally excluded from this work because of the capital requirements) in (1) $171B into public private partnership like those proposed in Hamilton County and the state of Ohio that fix our high speed rail problems while addressing urban inter-modal transit needs based on the plans of FAU Ohio Community Reinvestment Coalition Transportation Subcommittee that draw on the expertise of the ODOT, state regional transit authorities, interested third parties, and the Columbus U.S. Department of Transportation’s Smart City Team; (2) $115B that the Transportation Department estimated for the backlog in repairs for bridges that are rated structurally deficient or functionally obsolete American bridges, and; (3) $14B for state highways based on the public private partnership model.
- ($445B) FAU CRC MAG Environmental Program believes that as we invest (1) $300B into public private partnerships like those in the state of Ohio and California that fixes sewers, water and air quality we will improve American Export sales to Africa, the America’s and Asia based on our model in Ohio and (2) $145B to be spent to remove lead and other dangers from American soil and housing with a focus on low income communities which will help create a new American citizen workforce.
- ($250B) FAU CRC MAG will invest (1) $100B into public private partnership like in the state of Ohio that will fix the impact of the coal. We will also fix the environmental problems left over from the industry collapse by employing the coal industry workers to fix it; (2) $20B while applying bio-safe level IV developments and/or alternatives approved by the Army Core of Engineers and our national laboratories to those coal plants that are left and creating a global power system that sell the power that our bio-safe level IV plants will produce worldwide to the Americas, Asia, and Africa as well as Europe; (3) $100B to address the federal government management of leases for coal mining on 570 million acres of land, with a big portion of that is in Wyoming. About 40% of U.S. coal production comes from federal land. A Government Accountability Office report in 2014 found that the federal government was missing out on $1 billion annually because of undervalued coal leases for big coal companies we solve that with a trust for the next 100 years whose investment profits will go to remediate environmental and human damage and, and: (4) $30B for our domestic electrical grid.
- ($455B) The FAU CRC MAG P3 Logistics program is carried out under a FAU proposal in development as an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with the United States Postal Service (USPS), by paying the bill for the current estimated $125B in unfunded liabilities and debt and capitalizing a rebuild of USPS as a global logistics infrastructure (2) $30B with a fleet of modern American manufactured trucks and transports with (3) $50B invested in 20,000 newly rebuilt 24 Hour opened post offices that would serve as National Incident Service Hardened TEMPEST Sites able to withstand an attack on America via a Electromagnetic Pulse and support Civilian Emergency Response Teams and the Department of Defense with (4) and $50B spent on global shipping ports and American flagged Ships (5) $50B with an electric auto buy of a million American built vehicles by 2024 for and including a upgraded USPS delivery infrastructure and (6) $20B to rebuild AMTRACK’s 1,350 train cars infrastructure and expand American High Speed rail and (7) $30B shipping lines investment to reflag a major International shipping line as an American Flagged company with (8) $100B order for the new African American Airways and its affiliate the All African Airways with American Aircraft manufacturers along with a capitalization that would connect Americans to a 1.2B people market.
Updated by Friends of the African Union Stimulus Task Force Chairman on 20 September 2016 and 07 October 2016 13 October 2016, November 10th 2016, November 28th, December 16th 2016 and December 21st 2016.