We started today the 25-day countdown to August 25th the 400 years of African Americans Commemoration Act (1619-2019)
- Finalize by August 25th 2018 the new working charter for the African Diaspora Directorate to be signed at 6P EST that day.
- Create a framework for People of African Descent (#PAD) in the USA around a Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (#CEDS) that uses the public-private partnership model.
- Create 400 local Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy Study Groups around the Friends of the African Union smartWISE Framework adding veterans, victims of crime and first responders.
- Create an updated framework for the #BlackFolksPlan the already established $150B in bank-based community benefit agreements.
- Create a national movement in the African American community around the United Nations International Decade of People of African Descent.
- Create a national movement in the African American community around the United Nations Working Group of Experts on People of African Descent (#WGEPAD) around their 2016 report, our co-founder’s report on that report, and prepare an update to the call for #reparations as a community benefit agreement.
- Create a national movement in the African American community around the United Nations Universal Periodic Review of the USA (#UNUPR) in 2020 based on our co-founders work on the 2015 United Nations Universal Periodic Review of the USA.
We put this forward earlier in the day at Cincinnati Citi Cable Show Be the Change hosted by Robert Harris with FAU Chairman Hershel Daniels Junior as a guest talking about the plans and actions of his organization in support of the African Diaspora Directorate in the rest 2019